Download QuickBooks File Doctor To Fix Common Issues
Fix Company file, and Network error
Here you will learn to use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to fix company file issues in QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks Tool Hub contains a set of tools that can help in fixing the QuickBooks errors. It is indeed actually a group of tools, each of which serves a distinct purpose in the troubleshooting process.
QuickBooks File Doctor can help if you can open your company file. You can use it when you see:
Error -6150, -6000 -82, -6000 -305, -6000 -301, -6147, or -6130.
Missing or blank customer, vendor, or employee lists.
Introduction to QuickBooks File Doctor
QuickBooks file doctor tool is a file repair application which fixes errors while working with QuickBooks accounting software. QuickBooks is a functionality accounting software that has had a major impact on the industry. This software has eased all of the financial restrictions of businesses all around the world. While interacting with these tools and functions, users may encounter issues and difficulties. QuickBooks’ processing is limited by these issues and challenges. The QuickBooks file doctor can assist you in this situation. The QBFD tool is the result of your search for an excellent tool to correct common faults. This tool is new to many QB users. You can use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool when you see:
- You may receive error codes such as Error 6150, Error -6000 -82, Error -6000 -305, Error -6147, 6189, QuickBooks not responding, and so on when opening a company file.
- If, in addition to the damaged corporate files, the sample files and other company files open properly, the user may require this program.
- In addition, suppliers list in QuickBooks if the user has a blank or missing Customer list.
- Error H101, H202, H303, and H505 are instances of QuickBooks H series error codes that Quickbooks File Doctor can fix.
- Error 6150, QuickBooks Error 6000 82, QuickBooks Error 6000 305, QuickBooks Error 6000 301, QuickBooks Error 6147, and QuickBooks Error 6130 are among the QuickBooks 6000 series errors.
- A company file that has been damaged or corrupted.
- I’m having trouble getting the corporate file to open.
You simply download QuickBooks Tool Hub to your computer, install it, and run it whenever you have a problem with your QuickBooks Desktop solutions.
Step 1: Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps in the fixing of frequent errors. On Windows 10, 64-bit, experts recommend using Tool Hub for the optimal experience.
- Close QuickBooks
- The QuickBooks Tool Hub’s most recent version (22.214.171.124) is available for download. Save the file somewhere you’ll be able to find it quickly (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: If you’ve previously installed Tool Hub, you can check which version you have. The Home tab should be selected. The version will be at the bottom of the page.
- Open the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Install by following the on-screen instructions and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- When the installation is complete, double-click the tool hub icon on your Windows desktop to launch it.
Step 2: Run Quick Fix my File
- Select Company File Issues from the tool hub.
- Select Quick Fix my File from the drop-down menu.
- When it is finished, click OK to start QuickBooks.
If you continue to receive an error notice or are unable to open your company file, proceed to Step 3.
Step 3:: Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Select Company File Issues from the tool hub.
- Choose Run QuickBooks File Doctor from the drop-down menu. The file doctor can take up to one minute to open. If the QuickBooks File Doctor does not open, look for QuickBooks Desktop File Doc and manually open it.
- Select your company file from the drop-down option in QuickBooks File Doctor. If you don’t see your file, choose Browse and search to locate it.
- Select Check your file (just the middle choice) and then Continue.
- Select Next after entering your QuickBooks admin password.
The scanning of the file can take up to 5 minutes of time. Open QuickBooks and the company file after finishing the scan of the file. There might still be some errors after scanning the file.
Step 4: Follow the steps for the problem you are facing.
For QuickBooks Desktop 2011 or older, the options are :
- In a newer version of QuickBooks, open the file as follows: This will open your QuickBooks 2011 or later company file.
- In your current version, repair the file: This will repair the company file for your version of QuickBooks.
Step 5: Update QuickBooks
Create a backup of your company file, after fixing the company file issue.
Go to the Help menu and update your QuickBooks Desktop. To stay ahead of mistakes, run updates on a frequent basis and check and rebuild data.
If you are a QuickBooks Desktop user and facing company file or network issues while using Quickbooks, you can resolve this problem by using the QuickBooks tool hub before contacting the support team. In the above article, we have provided all the necessary information about the QuickBooks File Doctor to troubleshoot your queries.